Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Curses upon the Facebook

The whole Facebook redo thing is making my life difficult. I am fairly tech saavy and could probably figure it out but instead I just shout at the computer screen and feel sorry for myself cause it feels like I lost friends now that I cant figure out how to see their Facebook posts.

That alone was enough to make me feel like maybe my love affair with Facebook needed to come to an end. But now....now?!?!

You will never believe it.

The Facebook is affecting my blogging!

I know you're probably shaking your head in exasperation too. I checked out my stats on blogger.com today and I have lost approximately 10 page views per day since Facebook switched. That's 1/4 of my audience so it's kind of a big deal.

I know all of you bloggers with thousands of members and page views may be smirking a little but to this 18 member 40 page view blogger, well.... my little heart is just devastated.

The question is what do I do next?

Option 1 - Curse the Facebook and all that use it and never grace it with my presence again

Option 2 - Shamelessly begin blog trolling and throwing my blog at anyone who will read it?

Option 3 - Get over myself and remember that my blog is my therapy and I still have a few Facebook friends worth noting.

Option 4 - Put a little more effort into understanding the new Facebook and into marketing my blog (do not vote for this idea, it requires effort and is listed as #4 for a reason, I want the easy way out)

Option 5 - Do nothing other than up the volume on the whining and complaining I have already commenced.

Decisions, decisions.

How do you feel about the new Facebook?

No comments:

Post a Comment