Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I'm swyping

That's me, I'm a swyper!

It's a cool feature on my phone. I am really only using it right now so I don't have to get out of bed.

Today I played musical chairs with my schedule and just kept trying to get to everything until it was taken away as an option. This worked fairly well and there was music so mark that in the win category.

One thing I did for myself was watch the NBC show the Sing Off. I was giddy with anticipation and the show did not disappoint, it was a great season opener.
If you haven't seen it, you should!

And that's all folks, I will write more when I am using a real keyboard.

**I had to go in with the real keyboard this morning and fix all the little helpful things my phone does like make up words I don't want to use and omit spaces. Maybe it's not such a cool feature for this purpose?

No comments:

Post a Comment