Thursday, December 9, 2010

The theory of blogtime

I was supposed to post this last night but I went to the Macy's sale at 10pm instead. I am sure my 5 followers will forgive me and I scored a new comforter set so it's worth it even if I let them down for a day.

I have a theory that my "me time" is my "blogtime." In reality I don't even shower everyday, a fact I sadly noted should change as I finally got up early enough to take one this morning after too many days of sleeping in.

I often have to stretch to come up with something I did for myself or find myself stressing a little at the end of the day because I didn't focus on myself. Don't get me wrong, this blog and my idea have been a good thing, it has taken bundles of stress off my shoulders and it makes me focus on myself for at least the 5 minutes it takes to type this everyday.

So, that's why my "me time"is my "blogtime." It's the one thing guaranteed that I did for myself each day. Yeah me!

Another definite plus is that if this is my "me time" then my posts can be all about the 59 other random crazies that happened during my day. Case in point, today I bought a hat that sings and dances on your head for my son. Why did I think this was a good idea? I just paid to heap noise and stress back on myself. Oh well, these things happen.

Side note: When reading please picture me doing air quotes in all the appropriate (and inappropriate) places. It really takes the blog to an 11. (This is Spinal Tap!)

No comments:

Post a Comment