Friday, December 3, 2010

I feel validated.

You would never believe the change a few days can make.

Monday was so epically awful and today was just so epic!

Everything stressing me at work got figured out and several people gave me very positive feedback and validation that I am doing what I am supposed to be doing. I had some uber precious moments with my sons, singing and teamwork and stories and advent calendars, oh my! Got a lot accomplished for myself in the form of chores and christmas decorating. To top off my list of smiles I got started on some of the holiday activities that make me the happiest like singing christmas carols and driving around looking at lights.

Today is how more of my days should be. I am going to bed now revelling in the awesomeness of this day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment