Friday, December 3, 2010

Ways to make sweatpants presentable.

I looked rather nice today. (before I put my hair up)

It's a fact and I am putting it out there to the universe.

The reason for sharing this is that I was comfortably and presentably sporting sweatpants as part of my look.

I think it may be one of my main goals in life to look for ways to make wearing sweatpants and athletic pants appropriate for work settings. Most people can tell you that I dress professionally for work. I wear skirts or dresses with cardigans as my own sort of unofficial uniform. But when I am not working I still have to go to work and people don't I am not working, so I still have to be presentable (or so the conversation goes in my head). Many days this has become like a fun game of how can I make it work to be comfortable in sweats at home and pass them off as presentable when I stop in at work.

People let me tell you I am winning this game!

If I'm not, please don't share it with me, I am blissful in my ignorance and truth be told the only dress code I know of at work is no cleavage and no bra straps showing so I'll probably be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment