Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Tired!

I got so much done today, it was outstanding.

I cleaned, I ran errands, had a lovely lunch with my son, crafted, went to a super productive meeting, had dinner with inlaws, walked the neighborhood to look at christmas lights with kids and friends and finished wrapping all the stocking stuffers.

I feel like a champion.

now I am lying in my bed with my new pretty comforter set. I am tired and scared of what the rest of my weeks schedule will bring.

but what it boils down to is this, I didn't just sit on my butt today and that is a good good thing.


**note: Woke up next morning at 5am, in a groggy haze, could not remember what I needed to get up for.

Went back to sleep.

Awoke at 6:40am and realized I was supposed to get up early to do 4 things I didn't do the day before because I suck at prioritizing and just work on whatever projects are staring me in the face.

Realized I am fickle.

Now stressed because I have to skip lunch to go do those 4 things so that I can spend the whole rest of my day doing something I don't want to do and not working on my to do list. blah!

No comments:

Post a Comment