Monday, November 22, 2010

It's not happening today.

If "me time" happens today than I have failed.

I thought I would get some at work but I walked into a whirlwind of phone calls and emails and meetings that didn't stop til I walked out.

Home brought homework with the twins, laundry, doggy duty and getting out the new lego set to start building. All this was interrupted by a very stressful search for a missing fedex delivery.

Now it's time for the new, more advanced, (can you tell I am proud) Aikido class for the twins (our only organized activity) then dinner in Kihei where we will finally see daddy and the little one and then we will end the day with teaching the grandparents how to use their new phones. The goal is to be home before it is time to wake up again and then it's finish the laundry, learn how to use my new phone and an upstairs that needs some serious cleaning.

Now that I wrote that all out, I take it back.

I am blessed to have the opportunities that have arisen today to spend time with my family and I was a rockstar (a friend said so twice!) dealing with the whirlwind at work. While my boys are in Aikido I am going to sit in the car and read my Nook and possibly eat candy and drink ice cold ice water.

Aaaaaaaahhhhh, life is still sooooooooooo good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment