Saturday, January 17, 2015

Broken posts

Sometimes I try to post but it comes out too sappy, too judge or too boring, so instead you get nothing.

I start and stop posts a lot. 

Today I was going to write about acting like a grownup and how I cleaned my car, had a garage sale, finished responsibilities instead of going to bed when I was tired, blah, blah, blah... It was preachy and boring. I originally thought it was going to be funny, she said as she shook her head in failure.

I erased it and was about to go to bed, leaving my loyal fans with nothing to read. I felt bad, so I came back to give you a very short post. It probably should of just been a Facebook post. It's late, I'm tired, excuse, excuse.

Here's the story:

The other day my twins ran into the store to run an errand for me. They came out 5 minutes later cracking up at the crazy guy they saw.

Naturally, I asked what made them think he was crazy. Here was their long list of reasons in the order they stated them.

- he wasn't wearing a shirt, and he was in a store!

- he was wearing a backpack.

- the backpack looked like it had all his clothes in it.

- he paid for his stuff in all coins and it took a really long time to count out.

- he had jugs hanging by ropes from his backpack.

- he was talking to himself.

- he was wearing shoes that were missing the toes.

Then they went on to explain all the things he was saying, which were mostly nonsensical, and the main reason they came out giggling. I have since forgotten all those funny things.

Clearly they came across a man who had experienced some hard luck.

Also, they clearly think everyone without a shirt that wears a backpack in a store (which is a large number of people in Hawaii) is crazy.

Finally, I sometimes pay for things using only coins, does that mean they think I'm crazy? I do wear a shirt so I'm hoping I'm in the clear.

That's all folks. I'm on a mission to find better fodder for the next post. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment