Tuesday, November 30, 2010

That kicked my butt!

This entire day really did kick my butt and beat me down.

Talk about feeling defeated! I know I let myself feel that way and I am in charge of my own feelings...blah...blah,,,blah. But today everything just made me feel like I couldn't do it right. There were a lot of tres harsh moments that really wrecked my mellow man.

I am fairly certain that my only redeeming moment was that I actually planned and started dinner (this is something I rarely do) but even that my husband did most of it.(for which I will be grateful tomorrow but at that moment it added to my self worthlessness)

So what did I do for myself today? I threw a pity party. Indulged in my base feelings of utter crappiness.

Lest you feel sorry for me or the need to shake sense into me, there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Tomorrow is going to be better, Tomorrow I will be able to find the brighter side of life again. Those that seek to beat me down beware! My optimism just might be catching.

No comments:

Post a Comment